Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mea Culpa!!

I am so sorry!  It's been so long since my last posting here! I do apologize!! But, it's been such a busy time and I've not felt real well, what with winter coming in and everything.
I have been stitching like mad lately, but I still did not get the one thing I wanted done by Christmas, but I will be working on it later today and tomorrow and hopefully will have if finished by then.  I doubt she will be upset that it is late, considering the pattern!  LOL
Now that I've given my daughter and son-in-law their big present, I can finally release a picture out to cyberworld, lol.  I was afraid to do it earlier because I just knew someone would see it and tell them about it.
Here it is, Once Upon a Time by Passione Ricamo which I turned into a wedding sampler for daughter/son-in-law.
They loved it!  Of course so do I!  It turned out so nicely, I was quite pleased.  My framer picked out the mats for it (and he always does a wonderful job).
I'm hoping to remember to take a picture of my other completed piece so I can post it here also!
Well, that's all for now, everyone is downstairs making a racket so I need to see what is going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment