Friday, September 17, 2010

It's been a bad week

It's been a bad week this week  :(  Lots of pain due to the standing outside for 2 1/2 hours to get game for my son and then this weather change that has happened.  I so hate cold fronts.  They totally wreak havoc on my body.

I have completed 3 whole pages of Fae Eyes, and am now working on page 4.  She is being stitched on 14 count (can you believe that??) Aida by DMC.  It is one of the marbled pieces, grey marble I think.  But it actually goes very well with the colors!!

I haven't gotten a whole lot done this week due to the pain and headaches I've been having, but hopefully next week will get more done on her.  I have to get her done so I can get back to work on Fairy of Dreams (also a Passione Ricamo design) and also to get ready for Laura's newest beauty coming out soon (I hope really soon)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment