Thursday, October 7, 2010

Well, winter apparently is here now :(

Well, apparently we are not going to have an autumn this year!  :(  

It hasn't gotten above 58 degrees for 5 days now, 3 of those days have been the nasty, gloomy, dank, rainy days too.  Needless to say, it is not good for my poor aching body!  Haven't gotten anything done around the house, just sitting in my recliner watching TV and stitching on Fae Eyes!!

I just finished page 6 earlier this evening and then started some on page 7!!  Just 3 pages to go and she will be done and I can finally get back to Fairy of Dreams!  I have ordered the bling that goes with Selene and am anxiously awaiting for some money to order her!  LOL 

I'm also anxiously awaiting the fabric for her, which my dear friend (I won't mention any names) is supposed to be sending me.  Of course, I know she has been sick the past couple weeks, so I guess I will cut her some slack for that, lol.

Nothing different on the home front.  Hubby still has not found a job (like there are any around here anyway).  He is trying to get on for a job writing articles for Yahoo News and other online information.  Since he has a background in journalism, it should be a perfect fit!  Pay isn't all that great, but chance to improve and move up is there if he can prove himself! Fingers crossed for him!!

Well, it's now 2:38 am and I need to get to bed, but I'm hurting so badly I don't know if I will get any sleep.  That's the worst part of this cold weather! I did put my heated mattress pad and flannel sheets on my bed today though, so if I get too cold, I can go in there and lie down!  LOL

Hoping everyone who reads this is having a good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment